Airlay International’s commitment to maintaining your privacy:
Collecting Personal Information on Airlay’s visitors
Airlay collects information on our website from visitors only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. This data is always used to supply you with products that you have enquired about or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in a way that is inconsistent with Australia’s privacy laws.
Use of Information
Airlay collects personal information it needs to conduct its activities, and to establish to manage our business relationship with you. The kind of personal information that Airlay collects includes your name, company details, contact number and email address. Personal information that visitors to our website submit can be used in the following ways:
• To communicate with you and to send you information by email, post or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications.
• To supply you with goods and services you have requested from us and give you information relevant to those goods and services.
• To keep our records up to date to manage our business relationship with you.
• To help us address problems with and improve our website design, products and services.
• For internal accounting and administration.
Disclosure of Personal Information
From time to time it may become necessary to share your personal information as follows:
• With our service providers, agents, credit providers and credit reporting agencies. Personal information may be disclosed to third party service providers for
the delivery of our product to you. We do not authorise these service providers to make any other use of or disclose your information.
• To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or
comply with legal procs,or to help maintain the law.
• To protect our rights, or property or those of our related companies.
• To act in the interests of our, or our related companies, customers or others as deemed appropriate.
Airlay takes all reasonable steps to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transit to us. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, we limit the number of our employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data and our employees and other contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Problems or Questions
Airlay International Pty Ltd, 25-27 Lakeside Drive, Broadmeadows, 3074, Australia.
1. You should assume that everything you see and read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the written permission of Airlay International Pty Ltd.